Iowa class c license

By 12/10/2022canus

Looking for:

Iowa class c license

Click here to ENTER





















































Class “C” Native Distilled Spirits Liquor License (LCN) — For Iowa native distilled spirits manufacturers. The bottom line A Class C CDL is required only for those vehicles that otherwise DO NOT REQUIRE A CDL (vehicles that do not exceed 26, pounds GVWR). Class C is for a single unit vehicle with a GVWR of 26, pounds or less and is designed to carry 16 or more persons–including the driver, or is carrying.




– Iowa class c license


Follow the full procedure here. The responsible adult must be your parent, guardian, or an immediate family member at least 21 years of age, a driver education instructor, or a person at least 25 years with written permission from your parent or guardian.